Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Werkin' Hard


Today was my day off from work. I mean the usual 8 business hour job where I sit on my ARS and talk to stupid people.

On the other hand I had to work hard on my house for my little Sis-in-laws Grad Party that will be held at our house. I am not sure what I was thinking when I said sure, but I'm in too deep now, LOL.

I got the basement all cleared out, swept and mopped (in case it rains). Then outside is where the real work needs to be done. After it all sitting there for the months and months of winter it needed a scrub. We (as in John and I) pulled weeds, mowed the lawn, picked up trash, threw away broken toys, pulled together our junk pile that needs to go to the dump, pulled the toys off the patio and behind the garage. Got the tables cleared off and set up nicely, took the weed eater to the trim, and took the leaf blower to the rest. It looks real nice now...and that will change in with a few days of rain or boys playing out there.

John and I did this while the boys played happily outside for hours. Don't worry they got sunblock on. I even put some on but I still managed to get burned...sigh. The never ending saga of Cozette and her sunburns. I just need a protective suit to wear outside and I won't have to worry about it, LOL. I remember being a kid and burning to the point of blisters. I use baby block not the normal pretty smelling sunblock for women, LOL.

Even though I worked my butt off today it still was a good day. I feel very productive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment