Saturday, May 30, 2009

Auntie Me!


I am a new Auntie!!! As of 2:22pm 5/29/09 my sister, Teresa, gave birth to her first son, Osiris. He is absolutely beautiful. He has a lot of dark hair, not a ton but definitely enough. I can't wait to see more pictures of him. I am so excited, anxious, sad, sentimental, jealous, you name I am feeling it, LOL.

I wish I could be there for her. Be there to give her that great big pat on the back that she deserves. She did awesome! I know she will be a great mother. It's going to be a great big life changing experience but she is ready to man up to the plate. I just wish I could of been there to see her finally meeting the man of her dreams. To hold him the first time and kiss him and stroke his soft beautiful skin. I remember how those moments felt for me and I would love to relive them through her.

My sister is my Best Friend. The one I know I can count on. We have bonded so much closer since she found out she was pregnant. I did not think that possible because we are already close. We can now share the same great title that comes with a child, MOMMY. To me I have been very successful in life because I have this title. I am content where I am. Being the Mom to 2 wonderful boys, with very different personalities and great characteristics. I know Teresa will enjoy this too. I just wish I could see her face everyday she experiences these new joys.

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Teresa you did awesome and you deserve your pedestal. LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment