Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saving Money

I have been trying so hard to find ways to cut corners and save the "Fam" some money. We paid off our Van with our taxes to give us more to work with monthly. So far it's working out. Lately I have been surfing through the internet to get coupons and watching adds, as well as comparison shopping. It's working in my favor, just not in the way I have seen some others doing. I am still learning but I think this will be very beneficial for us. Don't get me wrong, this is NOT easy. It takes a lot of research to do this. I am still working the research part. I know it will come in time. I may even invest in the Sunday paper now....also need to find a place that does double coupons day. That would be neat! Today we went to Target (wish they had one in town) and I used a ton of their store coupons and mixed 'em with our manufacturer's coupons, knocked off $30 from our total bill. I am feeling so accomplished right now! Wish us luck on this adventure, and hey if you got any tips I am welcome to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment