Monday, January 11, 2010

Bittersweet

The past few days have been an emotional roller coaster for me. I lost a little one I dearly wanted. Then I was told that I could get Cancer from this. If this pregnancy were a Molar pregnancy it could give me "treatable" cancer. Treatable is a good word to put before a word like Cancer. But still, it's CANCER. That would be a tough journey to fore go if I had too. I have prayed every night for God to give me the strength, courage and hope needed for all of this.

I got a call from my OB's Nurse today. She informed me that the pregnancy was not a Molar Pregnancy. This is bittersweet news. I have been so worried about all these health issues that could be caused by a Molar Pregnancy. This means that chance of Cancer has dropped significantly. It was good to get one chip off the shoulder.

We have overcome one hurtle in many to come from this. Please continue to pray for us as we go through this Journey. I will try to post as often as I can. I go back to work On Wednesday so my life will get back into routine soon. I hope this routine will help with our healing process.

Search & Win

1 comment: