Friday, May 7, 2010

SPRING!!!

It's that time of year again. Seems as though Spring has passed us up. The weather has been beautiful out here in Iowa.

The boys are enjoying swim classes and Soccer this Spring. Soom Summer classes for Swim and T-Ball will start.

I got a nice 10x9ft lot cleared for a small garden. I cannot wait for my plants to grow. I am like a little kid the night before Disneyland, except I have to wait over 2months for my veggies.

I am starting to be more concious of things I can make on my own this year.
-I have made my own laundry soap. Compliments of The Duggar family. http://www.duggarfamily.com/recipes.html
-I am more aware of things we can do without buying cleaning products and such. Vinegar is my new best friend. http://www.wisebread.com/30-household-products-vinegar-can-replace

I am so excited for what this year will bring me and my family.

I am a busy woman I sure hope I can keep up with this Blog. So sorry for disappointing all my "fans"....he he

No comments:

Post a Comment